Best Search And Win Site Out There

Search & Win

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fluoride vs no fluoride

I've noticed lately there is a major controversy between using fluoride and not.
From what I've heard: Fluoride contains many heavy metals that can lead to autism in children, dementia in adults and can weaken anyone's immune system.

What Do I Believe?
Well, I do believe that fluroide contains heavy metals. Whether or not it is enough to harm your body? I'm not sure. I've heard of many cases where parents decline to get the fluoride treatment at the dentist for both themselves and their children. I have also heard that fluoride can actually cause more cavities than they prevent.

I have recently switched from a fluoridated toothpaste (Crest, Colgate etc.) to one that contains no fluoride or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, which is a main ingredient that is used in anti-freeze. This toothpaste is called Kiss my Face. Whether or not I have seen a difference I am unsure. I am a big baby when it comes to the dentist, so I have not been to one in a while, so I'm not sure if this toothpaste has prevented more cavities or not. As it is I need to have a few teeth worked on that I have been putting off.

I'm interested in other people's opinions. Thoughts? Do you currently use a fluoridated toothpaste?

No comments:

Post a Comment